What are those 10 commandments?
1. Thou Shalt Be Selfless
2. Thou Shalt Have No Strings Attached
3. Thou Shalt Continually Communicate
4. Thou Shalt Make Conflict Thy Ally
5. Thou Shalt Avoid the Quicksand of Materialism
6. Thou Shalt Flee Sexual Temptation--Online and Otherwise
7. Thou Shalt Forgive Thy Mate--490 Times and More
8. Thou Shalt Romance the Home
9. Thou Shalt Begin Again and Again
10. Thou Shalt Build a Winning Team
I thought that the book was well written and addressed many of the areas that marriages are vulnerable to attack by satan and our present culture. Many of the concepts are ones that I had already been taught, but some of the topics were just good to be reminded again of a having proper focus in marriage. I think that the book would be useful especially for engaged and newlywed couples. The first chapter and later chapters seemed more relevant to those who have been married for a while. If you're looking for a book to refresh your perspective in your marriage, then pick up the 10 Commandments in Marriage.
My Rating: ★★★
***I received this book free from Moody Publishers. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.